Welcome to Pure Capital Thinking
Launched in August 2009, Pure Capital Thinking is a public service initiative put together by Pure Capital Limited as a vehicle through which we may use the resources of Pure Capital Limited and its employees to help improve the world we live in. Pure Capital believes in a safe, peaceful, educated, tolerant and just world...and the sort of independent thinking that will help make that happen.
What we do?
We sponsor organizations that work to improve the world we live in, and/or encourage, or represent, independent thinking. Pure Capital Thinking currently maintains five sponsorships.
Please also see the Sponsorships section of this website. Pure Capital Thinking currently sponsors:
- Medicine Mondiale - providing sustainable technological solutions that help the poor on a global scale.
- NZMusic4U - a web venture dedicated to improving the access to capital for NZ musicians, composers and producers.
- Storylines Children's Literature Charitable Trust - Storylines Festival family days in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
- The Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. - is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to encouraging the growth, development and distribution of free, multilingual, educational content, and to providing the full content of these wiki-based projects to the public free of charge.
- Wellington City Mission - a New Zealand organization devoted to helping the underprivileged to survive and emerge from hardship.